Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Macedon--The Musical

I have made some choices for my fantasy casting my musical based on Olympias and Alexander.

Madonna--Olympias
Liam Neeson--Philip
Justin Timberlake--Alexander
Anne Hathaway--Cleopatra
Lily Cole--Thessalonike
Colin Farrell--Cassander (Cassander always an Alexander Wanna Be!)
Johnny Depp--Young Ptolemy
Helena Bonnam Carter--Niceipolis
Jake Gyllenhall--Hephaistion
Christopher Plummer--Aristotle (reprising role from Alexander)
Hopkins--Old Ptolemy (reprising role from Alexander)
Lourdes--Arsinoe II (The reincarnation of Olympias)

The Three Witches: One found the dying Olympias on the beach and they got together to see she could resurrect when it was time and bring every one back from Cassander's Curse
Julie Andrews-Helen Mirren-Judy Dench

I will cast further....once I make up my mind

No comments: